GPIL Films is a accredited organization with long standing and well established Environment, Health and Safety systems.
GPIL's products comply with all the requirements of BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials for direct food contact and non-food applications.
Some of the specific steps taken by GPIL Films to enhance its EHS status are:
- Continuous efforts to reduce water usage, waste generation and GHG emissions.
- Innovations in product portfolio like oxo-biodegradable films, water based coatings, supporting water based printing and down gauging.
- Monitoring & Management of plant environment parameters like noise, illumination, ventilation, air quality etc.
- Ensuring a safe environment for our employees and laying out guidelines for use of safety gear (hair net, gloves etc.), clearly identified locations for updated safety equipment.
- State-of-the-art Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) to ensure ZERO effluent discharge.